ABOUT PUMA SWEDE

Hi everyone... I think it's hard to write stuff about myself. Easier when you ask stuff about me and I can answer that :) But I will try to write a little bit about myself... I'm born and raised in Sweden and I say that I'm Swedish. Actually I'm Finnish. My parents are both from Finland. I consider myself being somewhere in the middle - Swedish/Finnish :) But if there's a hockey game where Sweden vs Finland I support Finland LOL :) I have been in the US for 4 years now... read more
Age: Many years...
Drink: Rom and Coke, White Russian, Lemondrops and Tea.
Eyes: Blue/green
Hair: Blond
Height: 5'10 or 178 cm
Heritage: Finnish, but I'm born and raised in Sweden.
Hometown: Los Angeles and Stockholm, Sweden
Measurements: Boobs are F cups, the rest of the measurements I have to measure :)
My Sign: Virgo
Pets: Turbo and Sandee (cats)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Puma Swede and a fucking machine







brought to you by: European Girl Puma Swede

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puma Swede Free Picture Of The Day

Puma Swede